YANTI is a lecturer of Tel-U since 2014, with teaching subjects Introduction to Computer Science, Theory of Computation, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Programming Basics, KPST, Classroom Project, and TA1. While his research interest is Reactive systems, dynamic networks (any unreliable network systems), formal methods (modeling and reasoning), and concurrent systems and network science. Her higher education was obtained from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB, undergraduate degree, 1994), University of Indonesia (graduate degree, 2002), and The University of Manchester, UK (MSc in Advanced Computer Science, 2010, and PhD in Computer Science program, 2014). Before teaching at Tel-U, Yanti has experience teaching at the Polytechnics Ciwaruga ITB, Trisakti University, Bogor Ibn Khaldun University, from 1995 to 2009. And 1996 is the earliest time for Yanti to earn a number of achievement related to her writing scientific papers, especially in writing competition organized by PT Pos Indonesia, Bank Indonesia & Ministry of Research and Technology (Kemenristek), Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), and so forth.
- Doctoral Scholarship – Department of Communication and Informatics / 2009-2013
- Finalist Student Poster, TNC 2013 conference Terena
- 2nd Innovation Bank Indonesia on Knowledge Management – 2007
- Innovation Essay Contest Finalists about Open Source – Bank Indonesia and Kemenristek 2005
- Contender II Essay Contest KORPRI / LIPI in 34 KORPRI Anniversary -2005
- Contender II Paper Fair – PT. Pos Indonesia 1996