DADE was born in Bandung , her research interests are adaptive learning, user modeling, computer-supported cooperative work/learning, Collective Intelligence, Socio-informatics. Her research interest are related to her informatics and computer science education. in 1996 and 2002, she graduated from undergraduate and graduate informatics program of Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). Then, in 2013, she passed the postgraduate program at the University of Southampton, UK, in the field of computer science. In Tel-U, Dade served as the Director of Graduate School and Advance Learning in 2014-2018. Previously, among other things, she appointed as chairman of the committee on the research field of the senate of Faculty of Engineering (2013-2014) and the Head of Intelligence, Computing and Multimedia research group in 2013-2014. She wrote many papers and being a reviewer in international scientific journals. Not surprisingly, in 2010, Dade won the title as “The excellence award of doctoral mobility program in European Universities (Stellar, Europe) and in 2014 she was awarded the title as the best lecturer of Tel-U.
- The most Productive Lecturer of Telkom University in Scopus Indexed Publication (2015)
- The most Productive Lecturer of Telkom Foundation in Publication (2013)
- The Best Lecturer (Runner Up) in the West Java and Banten (2012)
- Expansion Method Performance Factor Analysis (PFA) to Predict the Group’s Knowledge on Collaborative Learning (2016)
- Computer-Supported Supported Collaborative Work for Authoring Learning Designs (2008-2015) Adaptive Learning Authoring Tools (2007)
- Liquid Publication (2007) Intelligent Automatic Counsellor (2001-2003)