BORN in Bandung, Kemas got his Bachelor of Engineering from Informatics Engineering department of Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) in 2005, and then he studied at HAN University, Arnhem, the Netherlands, for his Master of Information Systems Development (2009). In 2005-2011, he worked as a software engineer for PT. Ihsan Solusi Informatika, Bandung. During his life in the Netherlands, he was participated in an internship at NESS Benelux B. V. (now USoft B. V.), Baarn, in a research project on the implementation of decision table for their software development technology. In Telkom University, Kemas gives lectures on Algorithm & Programming Fundamental; Alghorithm Design & Analysis; and Computer Networks & Distributed Systems. For further information about Kemas, please contact to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Lecturer -Telkom Institute of Technology (2011-2013)
- Software Developer – PT Ihsan Solusi Informatika (2005-2011)
- Software Analyst Intern – USoft BV, The Netherlands (2011)
- Computer Program “Pendeteksi Aset Menggunakan RFID (RFID-based Asset Detector System)” 000104017 Copyright (2018)
- Computer Program “Tur Virtual 360 (360 Virtual Tour)” 000104016 Copyright (2018)
- Cascading-Failure Tolerance for Language Service Networks, Services Computing for Language Resources, 91-105 – Springer (Book Chapter) (2018)
- Multiagent Systems for Robust IoT Services (Doctoral Thesis) – Kyoto University (2016)